Friday, June 1, 2018

The Good Shepherd



When I was a child my grandmother gave me the above plaque as a Christmas gift (yes, the colors are off and it has a distracting flash. I never was a very good photographer). I've often wondered who was the artist. There is no signature and no title. Not only am I a terrible photographer, I'm also a terrible detective, so I have no idea how to track down the information. If you know who the artist is, I'd be delighted if you'd tell me. Oh, the accompanying pencil sketch is merely my feeble attempt to copy the image.

Credit where credit is due! Almost a month after posting the above, I discovered the artist was Bernhard Plockhorst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nadine

It had been a harsh and bitter year for her. All the ghosts she stored in glass flasks in the cellar had freed themselves. Then the monsters...