The above is an article written by Sarah that was published in the Beaver Creek Wetlands Association's "The Spotted Turtle," volume 3, number 4, Fall 2017. Yup, her mother and father are kind of proud of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zinnia Dreams
There are people who can make the desert bloom and faded hearts to flower. Such people have a gift ... and such people are a gift.
-
The sun was beginning to set by the time I eluded my final pursuer. Having a moment to rest, I studied my surroundings. I had never been ...
-
There's no story behind this poor little doodle except that it was inspired by an Anthony van Dyck portrait... and that's no h...
-
Just to be nice, because I certainly didn't want to, I accompanied Odysseus that night to the old cemetery (you know the one ...

Great job Sarah!
ReplyDelete