The latest issue of the comic book "Shocking Macabre Theater" has just been released upon an unsuspecting world. This shockingly macabre collection of terrifying tales was a group effort by the talented Matthew Brassfield, Damien Brunk, Juliet Fromholt, Jason Gilmore, Bob Hinton, Eric Shonborn, Don Stephenson and Jason Young. I assisted by illustrating two of the tales along with the humorous wraparound story. It's thirty-six pages of eerily illustrated scary stories, both serious and tongue-in-cheek. If you're interested, you can order the book from their site at www.bloodscreamcomics.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zinnia Dreams
There are people who can make the desert bloom and faded hearts to flower. Such people have a gift ... and such people are a gift.
-
The sun was beginning to set by the time I eluded my final pursuer. Having a moment to rest, I studied my surroundings. I had never been ...
-
There's nothing to this. It's merely the result of spending some time in the company of a pencil when neither of us had much to say.
-
Just to be nice, because I certainly didn't want to, I accompanied Odysseus that night to the old cemetery (you know the one ...

No comments:
Post a Comment