There's really nothing to say about this piece since the title fully explains it. However, this drawing was not originally crafted with any theme in mind. Indeed, the title and apparent idea were arbitrarily added after the fact since this was just another doodle where the pencil wandered where it would and the only part I actively played in the whole execution was to try to keep said pencil from wandering off the page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zinnia Dreams
There are people who can make the desert bloom and faded hearts to flower. Such people have a gift ... and such people are a gift.
-
The sun was beginning to set by the time I eluded my final pursuer. Having a moment to rest, I studied my surroundings. I had never been ...
-
There's no story behind this poor little doodle except that it was inspired by an Anthony van Dyck portrait... and that's no h...
-
Just to be nice, because I certainly didn't want to, I accompanied Odysseus that night to the old cemetery (you know the one ...
No comments:
Post a Comment